Music Generation Louth is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all its staff and learners. To ensure that, we have developed the following Covid Response Plan to be implemented across all of our activities to help contain the spread of the virus.
Music Generation Louth is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all its staff and learners. To ensure that, we have developed the following Covid Response Plan to be implemented across all of our activities to help contain the spread of the virus. We will:
• continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our management and staff
• provide up to date information to our project team and students on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
• display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques at our centre.
• inform the staff and learners of hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements when attending Music Generation Louth lessons/rehearsals/activities
• adapt our activities to facilitate physical distancing as appropriate in line with the guidance and direction of the Department of Education
• keep a contact log for all activities (lessons, rehearsals, workshops, performances) to facilitate contact tracing
• implement procedures as part of the Public Health Advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while attending activities
• provide instructions for staff and learners to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 whilst attending activities
• implement cleaning of our centre and additional venues used in line with Department of Education advice.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.